I am sorry my postings are slow. Most of you probably think I am taking it slow after my whole shanked in the face incident:-) But really I have not slowed down at all. In fact I have been growing...growing..and growing. My photography has been kind of front and center this week. I had a vision that I wanted to run with on Friday night so I grabbed Hannah and Jenny and started shooting. I really think I captured her and her imagination as it is right now. These shots to me are perfectly Hannah. In fact all she really needs is a book in her hand.


I know this one is a bit silly but I can't help but love it!
I also had another photo shoot with the nicest family out in Hayfield last night. I can't wait to share a few shots. I just need to get permission.
Let me know what you think of these Fairytale shots.
Oh, and I know arranged marriages are against the law(or are they) but I think Mark and Jenny might go for a bribe!










So pretty! All of them, great job!
ReplyDelete