Monday, August 2, 2010

Molly and Liz

I think my heart has been stolen... I am so in love with photography.  I love everything about it...including the fact that I still have so much to learn about it.  
Matthew's teacher(whom I adore...as you all know) introduced me to a friend of her's that had a daughter who needed senior photos.  She could not find anything she was looking for and she asked I would give it a shot.  When she told me about Molly I knew it would be a perfect fit.  What she wanted and my style of shooting sounded perfect. We shot all day yesterday and all over Rochester and Hayfield.  I also had her bring a friend so she would have more fun and be more comfortable.  Liz got to be a part of the shoot too.
This is Molly
and this is Liz
and this is my favorite shot of the day..thank you Shana for helping set it up
We meet at 5:45 am to get amazing sun like this.
another one of my favorite shots of the day



my favorite shot of Liz..well one of them
This is probably my favorite favorite
or it could be this one...
or this one...

These girls were so much fun.  I loved doing this so much. This is such a small fraction of our pics.  Let me know what you think of them? 

7 comments:

  1. Monica, these are....WOW! :)

    You have such a giving spirit. These girls are VERY lucky! I am blessed to have you as a BFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful girls and beautiful photos Monica. How's your mouth silly girl??

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav was the very first one that looked like you ripped it off the cover of a magazine!! Great work!! I bet she loved all of them that you took!!
    Lisa (I'm not signed in and don't feel like it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE SOOOOO Awesome. These photos are super. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME Monica! You did a GREAT job! Just amazing...you have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! Great lighting!

    How in the world did you find that cool car!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for all your comments! I hope the girls love them too.

    ReplyDelete