Friday, August 13, 2010

Fighting from the start...

I have a friend named Molly...if you read my blog you met her and her family here
Molly and Brian are partly responsible for my P90X injury...as they are the ones who introduced me to the program. However, Brian takes no responsibility as he said I am smart enough to know that a hook should be anchored. 

A few months ago Molly told me an incredible story about how she was expecting and that the baby, now known as Samuel had already survived great odds to be here.  Right after my whole "shanked in the face" incident I received an email from her updating me on the birth of him.
It seems that baby Sam was in a big hurry to get into this world after fighting so hard just to stay inside his mom in the first place.  He was born on July 22 weighing 4lbs and 4 oz surprising everyone. 
Now in addition to the regular duties of life Molly and Brian find themselves making regular visits to the hospital to see baby Sam. 

I find
I begged and pleaded for Molly to take me along. I adore this little baby and who he is will become.  Molly was actually thrilled at my offer. I hope I lived up to your expectations.

he is a beautiful beautiful boy...
Did you know his feet are the size of his dad's thumbs!!!

I told him he was going to be someone special and he gave me a high five on the glass.."you got it sister"
Then we picked up the rest of the fam...and it was back to life as normal for Molly...home but not complete. 

I am sure this is not the last you will see of baby Sam on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this story when you shared it with me. God is good! He is a strong little man already. Hang in there, Molly!

    ReplyDelete