Sunday, August 29, 2010

In this economy...




Times are tough.. We decided to put the kids to work. Well not really. In reality they begged Shana and I to let them have a sno-cone stand. Okay, they begged Shana and Matthew got in on the Biz
Huddy was the cookie salesman. This was genius it turns out.  People who came to buy only a sno-cone looked at his little face and took a whole dozen{including Mike and I}
Could you turn this face down?
Matthew had the syrups covered.

Kaden was the money man! 
It was such a success that they actually ran it for over 5 hours! I think each boy made around $7.00. Shana and I won't tell them that we probably had more than that into the syrups and cookies.  
Matthew knew right what to do with his money. It went into his duct tape wallet that Mike helped him Make.

No comments:

Post a Comment