It all started with Becky{Matthew's teacher} I really love her and I thought she was one of the nicest people in Minnesota. Then she introduced me to Kris{Molly's mom} and then I met Molly and Liz and I was starting to see a common connection. It seems that there is something in the water in Hayfield..besides the normal Minnesota Misquotes. It actually reminds me a lot of home. Hayfield could have a new slogan..."Missing Montana, try Hayfield!" Okay all cheese aside. I had the pleasure of photographing another incredibly fun family from there the other day. The youngest had just turned one and Donna{mom} wanted some shots of her. She asked me if I would not mind taking pictures of the other kids while I was there...MIND??I live to take pictures of new subjects.
I so love this shot. I think it is one of my top from the day{I could say that about all of these though)I just love how the dad was so excited to get sports shots of the kids. I hope he loves these pics...I know I do!


I have to admit I was a little nervous taking some of the archery shots but I have always wanted to take them and I totally trusted Cam.
I love this photos so much. I think it makes Cam look a lot older than he is. All of us moms know those pictures that we get every once in a while. The ones that give us a hint into who our kids will be someday. I also love this because Cam was very new to wearing braces and this smile reflects his new hiding something smile.


A few more fairy wing shots
I hope I get to know more people in Hayfield...or at least pass out the water they drink there:-)
Okay.. a few more that I love


















No comments:
Post a Comment