I took the older kids to a butterfly garden after school for a few photos. Next week Gracie joins our group and I will take a few more. I have to say that looking back and seeing how much they have grown is amazing.


okay.. I know you are wondering where my pictures of Matthew are. He was not really wanting his picture taken. He kept giving me his tough guy face.


Third graders are really cool and tough...to cool for moms even.










Yeah, Matthew is growing up. He was a little shocked when I kissed his head that morning. :) I don't think he can handle two mom's kissing him. I'll leave that YOU! Although, I have been telling him that I love him...when I tell my kids as they are all getting into the van in the morning. He just smiles. I think he is just relieved that I am not kissing him again.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!