I always feel guilty when I don't blog for a while. I just like knowing that family has an in with our lives. When I don't blog for a while I worry that they miss us. So here is a quick update...
It has rained here for over 24 hours straight...not just rained..poured. At last count it was over 8" I think everyone is over it. Everyone but Matthew. I took him down to the pond..and I do mean "Pond" as in singular.. Our three ponds have become one big one. I will post pictures of Matthew playing in it soon. I feel like I need some sunshine...BAD!!!
Then I had to share this picture with you. Matthew purchased a set of spy glasses from his book order. He things they are the coolest things ever. This is him wearing them out front this morning..as he waited in the rain for his ride to school.
FYI: It has rained so much here that the highway to the city is closed until further notice. Also, school is delayed two hours in the morning. Anyone ever heard of school being delayed over rain???
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment