Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So quiet you could hear a cricket chirp..

I have not talked to an adult all day...unless you count the mom at Walmart also buying last minute school supplies and ready to loose her mind along side me. I giggled at her ready to kill her children attitude and we both had a sigh together. 
I have however had many long excited conversations about world record facts, fishing, all the different kinds of dogs and puppies....and any other thing you can imagine an eight year old loves to talk about.  Currently how to build a cricket trap.
Earlier(about 30 minutes ago, and already over) Matthew went outside to play. I was reveling in the silence when I heard a cricket(or two) chirping in the kitchen. It turns out that that new pencil box makes a great home. 
I wonder if Minnesota has the latest school start? Does anyone else start later than us? 

No comments:

Post a Comment