What do you get when you add +1 smile at pick up...
+ 1 in need of help
That's right! Gracie joined us today. She had her fist day of Kindergarten. She was so excited and happy to be with the big kids. She made me giggle every time I looked at her. She was just so happy to be there! Happy first day of school Gracie. I am glad that I got to be a part of it. I hope your journey always feels as happy as today did.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




She IS adorable! How exciting to see that cute smiling face in your mirror every-other day :) The others are cute too ~ just older :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking these photos, Monica. I LOVE the railroad photos. It was nice to have 2 1/2 hours alone yesterday but I love that I have two little gorls back home with me today. :)
ReplyDelete