Thursday, September 2, 2010

Creating a monster...

last night before bed I came up with the brilliant idea to hook Matthew up with a texting account. I thought this way he could text us if he needed anything.  He and Mike spent over an hour texting back and forth and we could hear his giggles coming through the floor with each one. He even texted me a few times too...but dad was way more fun than me.

I guess it was way fun because guess what Mike and I got woke up to at 5:09 am this morning? Yep, a text asking how we were doing!  
Thankfully our texting only works at home with our wifi and not all over yet.  Matthew's mind is spinning with the possible people he wants to converse with. He had me call Grandpa this morning so he could ask him to get an itouch for texting. I love the idea of him being able to have a constant conversation with his grandpa....maybe just not at 5:00 am right Bob?

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I'm still not sure if I'm ready for Kaden to have one! We'll see! That would be cool for Matthew to text his Grandpa. :)

    ReplyDelete