Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The boys

 Matthew's friend Kaden loaned him a book a few weeks ago...Not just any book! His favorite earthly possession!! That turned into book two and now book three! I don't know what I love more...the fact that they both love these books so much...that Matthew disappears for hours into his room to read them...the fact that Kaden and Matthew exchange them as Matt finishes one. 
Okay..who am I kidding??It is the fact that he disappears into his room to read.
Then there is Charlie....
Oh, my poor chubby Charlie...
Can't get through the doggie door...
The other day Matthew and I looked out to see him sitting on the deck happy as a clam.
Matthew wanted me to get a picture of him being so happy.
The snow storm today has wiped the smile off his face!...okay, maybe it's my face. 

1 comment:

  1. Now, you need a photo of Charlie covered in April fresh snow. :)

    ReplyDelete