I have been going through a lot of my old photos trying to organize and back up stuff. Tonight as I was going through an older hard drive I found some pictures I took of Carter a few years ago.
It amazes me as the photographer I am now that I took this so long ago.
But...
Let me tell you about Carter...
Carter is one of the sweetest boys you could ever meet.
He is the first to tell me when he knows his mother would disapprove of something and follow the rules even if no one is watching.
He always takes care of his sisters and even though he can get a little sick of being the only boy he thrives around them.
Tonight at Awana they had store night and Carter forgot his money. The leader gave him 50 Awana bucks to spend...(Matthew and Hannah had close to 100) Hannah gave Carter an extra 8 to use. Carter spent his extra money on Hannah.
Hannah and Carter both pooled money to buy things for the two sisters they had at home..
Matthew...well he spent every last buck on himself.
Siblings teach you so much
Carter, you amaze me all the time.
As much as I love this picture, I love you even more!




So, sweet! I love this photo, Monica. It's one of my very favorites of Carter.
ReplyDeleteOh and your backyard light is still on. :)