Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dear Jenny...

I am sure some day soon I will have sadder, and sappier words to write to you. 
However, this note is short and sweet.
You see I saw some words that made me think of you and I just want you to know.
It seems as of late I am really drawn to words..
            My dear friend, I take shelter in our conversations...
that is all I wanted to say.
Thank you for giving me that shelter...

2 comments:

  1. No more sappy words. I don't want to even go there right now. I cannot imagine someone else living in your home. Also, I can honestly say that I will NEVER have another best friend/neighbor like you. Those kinds of relationships don't just happen on their own. I believe that you were put there...behind that fence...as an answer to my prayers. You are a blessing and I will deeply miss having such a incredible relationship with you...who just happens to be my neighbor.

    Let's not even begin to talk about tearing away Matt...who is a brother to my kids. Ugh! I think that we should move too. :)

    ReplyDelete