Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thanks for being my mom

I say it all the time that I am very blessed to have the women in my life that have stepped in to be mothers to me. It would be a very long list. More than being grateful to have them I am grateful to know the purpose of them and see the gift they give me. At the top of this list is my Mother in law, Cheryl.
I love so much about her. She is one of the most giving people I know. She would give you anything she had if you needed it more than her. She won a 50/50 raffle once at a benefit and turned around and handed it back to the people without even thinking about it. It was over $300.00.
She is also the most easy going person I have ever met. It is such a gift to be around her(and my FIL) at any holiday. They make it so relaxing and enjoyable. She is also one of the most beautiful women I have ever known, inside and out. I love that she is so confident in who she is. I really admire that about her.
I love you Cheryl Lee! I hope you have a great Mother's day. I am blessed to have you in my life. You are a great mother, mil, and grandmother.
FYI: Mike took this picture of her on his recent trip to Montana.

Dear Mom,

Thank you so much for being my mom.  You were always there for me whether it was to scare away the boogie man or just to make me laugh.  You have always made me feel as though I can accomplish anything that I want.  Thinking of all the fun times we had skiing, canoeing, hiking, family vacations or dad and I trying to leave you behind at the gas station, these thoughts still make me smile and glad that you are mother.  You have now become a wonderful grandma and we are all looking forward to living closer to you so that we can see you more often.
Love Mike

Dear Grandma,
Thank you for all the things you mail me. I love getting mail from you. I love how silly you are when we face chat. You always can take a joke. You are a great grandma!!!
Love Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment