Easter was...
quick?
to quick?
blinked away
Charlie agrees!
We dyed eggs when Mike got home
We were going to have a little competition on here on who had the better egg...However, the best one got magically smashed!...Yes, that amazing one in the middle! I won't name names but his initials were MIKE WILLITS!!!
Matthew borrowed my camera and took this picture of Portis. I think he did an amazing job.
One great thing about Easter morning and being an only child is no competition during the egg hunt.
We also went on a bike ride through the Minnesota country side..I wish I could have got a cow in the background.
We took a quick trip up to Como Zoo on monday. I was thinking that since Matt's school was one of the few that had the day off for Easter we would have the whole place to ourselves...
I guess I did not count on all the people getting out on our first nice day in weeks.
It was packed..jam packed!
It was really nice to see flowers thought!
I love this room!
Matthew loves the big goldfish
This Polar Bear was loving the nice day too.
Happy belated Easter:-)
























No comments:
Post a Comment