Thursday, June 2, 2011

In the Mooooood for a concert

 Everyday on the way back from school we pass this farmhouse..
Everyday I am in awe of how cute it is.
They have these two trees out in the field of hay that sit on a slight hill.
I have watched these trees every season and loved them.
I also love the cows that walk a straight line behind the trees to make the way up to the farm for meals and water.
Well a few days ago I met the wonderful family that lives there!
So today we stopped to say hello to the cows.
 Hello cows!!!
 Helloooooo! See the farmer out cutting hay behind the cows? He was Hannah's competition.
Competition for what, you ask????
 Hannah gave the cows a concert! She sang a few songs for them.
They listened quite excitedly!
As a matter of fact(although it is not pictured) Gracie pointed out that they were even climbing on each other's backs to get a better look at Hannah:-0!!! hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment