Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On our golden pond...

 We got to enjoy some much needed time with dad recently..
I know the number one question in my life right now is when and if I am moving..
Both two very good questions..that I can't answer...
So for now we are just enjoying our summer.
That always includes fishing for the men in my life.
 I took this picture right after Mike had pulled a poor little guy out of the water so fast that he flew back and Mike had to bat at him with his rod. It was quite funny if you were there to see it.
 I love this time at the pond. Just a month ago everything was dead and now the grass is as tall as me. I have never seen things grow like here in Minnesota. It really is strange.
 Matt had his best buddy from school over and he turned out to be quite the little fisherman...



 Matt and James were catching bullhead after bullhead. Mike is rather freaked out by these little stinging fish and would rather not touch them. I really don't mind.
 despite the houses in the background..I really love this shot.

 James caught two bullheads this size. They were heavy! 
 Okay...one of the rules in photography is to take creative control and choose the best shot for your audience to see..you are not "technically" allowed to show similar shots like I am about to do..
1. I don't mind breaking the rules
2. I really love all these shots for different reasons
3. I just want to share them all
 I love that you can tell he is smiling in this one even though it is just a hint of his face


 In this one I love that you can see the water kicking off his fly...
 There was a lot of white cotton floating in the air and I loved catching flecks of it with the golden water
 Then james caught another giant bullhead!!!! They just loved this kid.

And then...my sun was gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment