I can't believe it...
Just yesterday Mike was kissing our baby boy goodbye at the steps as he left for kindergarten. I can still picture it. I can even see what he was wearing. I went to sleep and woke up(way to early) to see him getting ready to leave for 4th grade!
Too old for kisses, too cool for smiling pictures, and too cool for mom to try and fix his hair. Trust me a I tried. He said I made it look dorky(um...okay)
I tried to take a better one than this but it will have to do. Mike and I did not think he would be here for this day so it was a blessing.
Then it was off to meet up with his pals for the ride to school. Our school already starts early and being that it is 20 minutes away from us mornings start pretty early. Finding out that school was going to start 10 minutes earlier this year was not good news.
See you in the P.M.
Can't wait to take my traditional shots after school!!
We have one more joining us this year but she won't be around until next week:-)








Happy first day of school! :-)
ReplyDelete