Sunday, September 18, 2011

cleaning out everything...

Mike and I have been taking our house room by room and reorganizing it. This has included finding a lot of crazy stuff we forgot about, and throwing out a lot of stuff. I am doing the same with my endless supply of memory cards. I am finding lots of fun stuff. These pictures are from a water balloon fight that the kids had at the end of last year. 


 Nice throw Hannah!Too bad it bounced of Matt's back. 
This water ballon fight actually ended badly...One of them, I am not naming names but his initials are MW!! got in very big trouble. 
 Charlie was just happy to be outside


Why does summer have to be so short...and winter so long?

2 comments:

  1. Just for the record...Hannah does have a swimsuit on under her shirt. :) Hey, where did all that warm weather go? Tomorrow should be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I did not even notice that it looked like just a shirt. Hey, it is tomorrow and it still looks pretty yucky out. This fog is thick.

    ReplyDelete