Friday, September 30, 2011

Our little politicians

Today was election day...
Matt was running for student body president.
Hannah was running for secretary. 
Hannah...sigh. What is not to love about her. She is a born leader. She is so smart and talented(you should seriously hear her sing) She is actually singing tomorrow for a group of parents that have lost a child. I just love this picture of her. It makes me smile. Hannah, you are incredibly wonderful! 
Matt and Hannah might only see each other as friends but I hope someday her influence on him helps him choose someone equally kind, sweet and beautiful. 
 This is Tessa,
Matt has known Tessa since kindergarten. She too has influenced Matt. Tessa's mom is a friend of Jenny and I. Do you notice her broken collar bone? She did that at school last week. 
 Matt made me so proud that I almost started crying. It was a combination of things...being so glad to be in this school still...having Mike by my side to cheer Matt on...seeing our wonderful and amazing child bloom again... and watching him do so well. 
I almost cried. I decided to beam with pride instead.
These are his running mates. Almost all girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment