I guess when you get to be a 4th grade you move up to Marvelous Me instead of "star of the week" This was Matthew's week to be Marvelous Me..but we all know he is always Marvelous Matt all the time!
The only think more marvelous is seeing Hannah sitting right behind him.It is such a blessing to see her face. There is just so much I don't take for granted anymore.
This was Matt's board.. a few highlights..
He actually put his full name, or tried. Very few people know that his birth certificate reads "Matthew Clair Allen Willits" It made Mike's day to see that he actually wrote that.
Then it doubly made his day to see him write about AC! Less than 2 weeks and they will be on the train bound for the showerless, womanless lands of Montana.
Matthew got to share something with the class. He chose his RC car he bought with his own money in Montana when we were there.
Then he drove it around the class
This is his project he turned it about the Trail of Tears.
Then it was time for the playground!
This is Matt with his best friend from school, James. They have been pals since 2nd grade. I too adore James. he is so much like Matthew.
I am running the blog for Matthew's teacher again this year(bet you would never have guessed that) If you want to see more from his day go to












I love that he is excited about AC! TOO cute! He definitely deserves a week away with his dad after the year you have all had!
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean...some girls' nights OUT? I am up for it...Shana are you in?
ReplyDelete