Monday, October 27, 2008

Costumes on Parade

Superman.. How cute would this be with hair all slicked back
Rockman, Matthew loved ths one. I am not sure why?

Motocross. This had a plastic helmet and shin guards. It looks better with a real one if you can find one. It was a cute costume.


The always popular Power Rangers. These are cute costumes though.

Blue from Blues clues. The clues are removable too! Anyone have a child that actually likes BC anymore??


Way cute alligator with waggy tail. Jenny has asked to use this but I want to make sure to let everyone else know I have it.
Matthew is going to be Indiana Jones after all. I am pulling the costume together with things I have. We did buy the whip(seriously....that much for a something that makes noise like a McDonalds toy)
If I forgot any I will try to get them added.






No comments:

Post a Comment