Friday, October 31, 2008

McCrea's have a change of heart!


Looked across the street this morning to see this sign in Resa and Forest's lawn. I am really surprised they have been so pro Obama...hmm?
(Please note: this is just a joke between neighbors, I do not want to start a political discussion on my blog, it really is just a joke...a funny one...but a joke. I am sure that I will have Obama burned in my lawn by the end of the weekend if they see this)

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Monica!

    BTW, when are you moving back to Utah?

    --Your Former Pastor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fr. Erik!!!!!

    We miss you so much. I wish we were moving back. I hope your parish knows what they have in you! They are very blessed to have a you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't have her!!! She's ours!!!
    By the way, I love the sign in their yard!

    ReplyDelete