Thursday, October 9, 2008

Matthew's teacher's conference

Matthew's teacher was kind enough to sneak us in this morning before Mike left for Antelope Camp. It was really fun to hear about how much he loves school. He is doing really well and she is very impressed by him. He ranks in the top 10(out of 15..just kidding 113) kids in the whole class! But more importantly he is a really kind and good kid! I would rather have him be a good person than a smarty pants. Mike took a picture of this journal entry that he had done. I love that he drew a picture of him and his grandpa riding bikes together. Bob and Cheryl...I could not tell you in a million words how nice it was to have you here with us. Mike and I were both deeply crushed waking up the day you left. Your visit was a HUGE blessing for all of us. I hope you both know how important you are to us. I really do wish that you lived next door so Matt could hang out with you more.

3 comments:

  1. Bob and Cheryl will have to move to Rochester. I like living next door to you too. :) If we both live in Rochester through the kid's high school years...Hannah would LOVE for Matthew to be the Salutatorian while she is the Valedictorian!! :) What do a think??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see how they sound out words! So sweet! Matt is a very smart AND sweet boy and Jack loves having him for a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Missy! You should stay too. I know...I don't want to think about it though.

    ReplyDelete