Sunday, November 23, 2008

Beware, all things in the air!

I finally managed to snap a photo of my two boys all decked out in camo. I think they they look pretty darn cute. Mike is laughing because he and Matthew are so sick of being the object of my latest obsession that they always hide when I start snapping picks. Matthew was trying to hide his face as I was taking these and I lost my mind! Maybe it is the three uninterrupted days at home with him....Thanksgiving break is how long? I should really read that book I just finished again, Not Fade Away. It talked about the blessings of even your child's messes. Well I better go before I waste all my 2+ hours alone.

1 comment:

  1. Carter wanted to see Matthew's blog. I told him that Matthew was dressed in camo for hunting. Carter looked at the picture for a minute. Then he says..."I don't think that he looks like a CAMEL!" :)

    ReplyDelete