Sunday, November 2, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Candy Crusade

Matthew wanted to be Indian Jones this year. I added a mascara scruff to his face but he HATED it. He threw a fit until I washed it off. Mike took him around the neighborhood to collect his loot. I love the father son bonding that happens every year. It is always the dads taking the kids around and they all get to catch up on sports as the little creatures run from door to door.
Now that Halloween is over, do you think I can take the batteries out of the whip?


I tried to get several pictures of little Lukie but he always shows up as a blur. Luke! Any guesses as to what he was???? Thomas? No...not Thomas!


Jack went as a Knight and he and Matthew took one look at each other and the dueling began! They had a great battle before the crusade. Matt and Jack wondered if the real Indiana Jones had ever fought a knight....I don't remember... how many of them are there now?


Selah! She is so darn cute. I love this picture of her.





The Crusade was a huge success! There was lots of candy to be had. Now I understand why my parents tried so hard to ration it.





This is what happens when a little boy eats too much candy! No...seriously. I must say that having Halloween on a Friday was the best. Maybe it should always be the Friday after the 31st!




1 comment:

  1. I actually threw away all of last years' candy and we filled up with the new candy. How crazy! We never run out with all the candy holidays!

    ReplyDelete