Monday, November 17, 2008

My new love


Last year Jenny had asked me to be the photographer for her at Hannah and Carter's birthday party. I had no idea how much fun that would be. Now that I have my new camera I love to volunteer my services out for parties of friends. Granted, I am not a pro and I am still learning. It is very fun to take some stress off of them and make them feel like they have hired someone. These pictures are from Matthew's good friend Kaden's party. I loved being able to do this for Jeremy and Shana. I hope they do not mind that I am posting some of the pictures on my blog. Most of them are of Matthew but I can't resist my favorite one of Huddy!

The party was at the newest place in kid unfriendly Rochester, and although it was very crowded it was fun for the kids. It is called "House of Bounce"
This is Matthew and Jackson boxing it out in the inflatable ring. They loved this. Too bad Missy and I do not have this everyday.
I noticed while taking these pictures that Matthew's curls are finally back. I love his curls. I just feel bad for my poor child that inherited his moms reaction to exercise. Our faces turn red within minutes and we look like we are going to die. When I was in 6th grade I went on a ski trip with my class. The teacher made me go to the ski patrol and lay down because she thought I was so sick. Now I know to give teachers a heads up about Matthew....did I mention we also tend to puke! That has already happened once at school. The problem is that he can't return for 24 hours if he does.





Time for presents. Matthew was so excited about giving this to Kaden.

















This is the little boy Mike and I always try to adopt. The problem is we always offer on his good days. We need to offer on a day that he is giving his mom a hard time. How cute is he in this picture! The glove is bigger than him! Recently when we went to the Dells with the Horner's I took Huddy in to get something to eat. He picked out a giant twisty sucker. I thought that was just fine. He is after all the cutest thing in the world...I can't say no to him. Our plan was debunked by the "no fun" league as they flew threw the door asking if it was my first time as a mom!
Thanks for letting me be your photographer Shana and Jeremy! I hope you will have us over soon so I can get some family shots of all of you and that belly!

2 comments:

  1. The first photo of Matthew batting is really neat. What setting is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for being our photographer. I keep thinking how great it was that I didn't have to worry about it! LOVE the pics...

    ReplyDelete