We played another game of Monopoly, it is so much more fun without the money. Mike actually won for once. I am driving my family nuts with the camera... but how cool are these shots!


We started a new tradition of frying the turkey. Mike has been asking to do this for years now and I was always too chicken(no foul pun intended) He assured me that he knew all the safe things to do from Antelope camp and bought 2 fire
extinguishers.

The trickiest part is figuring out the right oil level. We thought we had it right but had to
ladle off some hot oil.


This is Dr. Mike injecting the turkey with what he said was 50
cc's of butter flavor. The turkey was....AMAZING! Really yummy. We will do that every year. The fat actually seals the turkey so it is not greasy at all. Even all of you health nuts would love it. The best part is that my kitchen was turkey free...well there was now bird in it. So I was able to use the oven for all my things easily.
Yes..that is vinyl stuff on my cupboards. Our house is officially a sign factory.
I love the dice in mid-air! What a fun shot.
ReplyDelete