Monday, November 3, 2008

Matthew learns to blend in

Mike bought Matthew a hunting jacket and pants a few days ago. Fleet farm had them on clearance and Matthew thought it was the best thing he had ever got. He did not want to take it off. It was rather warm though and finally he caved. He went out hunting with Mike on Sunday and the two of them in matching outfits was to much for me to handle. I begged Mike to get pictures but he looked at me like I was asking for them to not kill anything. Seriously, they were adorable. Here is a picture that Mike took of Matt in his whole get up though. I will have to get pictures of the two of them and post it.
Funny side note: They have not been able to dig a pit yet for hiding in so they have to lay on the ground and be quiet and still for about 15 minutes waiting for the geese to circle......um...anyone think Matthew is capable of this? I bet that would be funny to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Did you happen to buy any malted milk balls while you were at fleet farm?

    ReplyDelete