Taking a que from Jenny's blog, here is my list of things I am "Thankful" for. It will be hard for me not to put the mushy things in but I will keep it commercial..:-)
I can't live without
Blogs! Love checking on my favorites every morning!
my new camera...If I would have only known about this side of me years ago, I would be in the Bahamas photographing a wedding right now!
Espresso! My new machine comes today!!!
Good books! You all must read "Not Fade Away"
New 5 Lush gum.
Articles by Rick Reilly, if your husband loves sports and you love mush. These are a must read for any woman.
white chocolate powder for my espresso
Sushi...I will always miss Nara in Billings:-(
Woot! There is nothing like a good woot off
A hot shower! I thank God(seriously) everyday when I step in. There is nothing better and most people do not even know that it is a luxury.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Even though this list is not serious. We could not live without our friends and family. If you read this blog you are probably part of our lego! Jenny and Shana will get that. Love you all.



No comments:
Post a Comment