Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dinner with friends

We met our friends tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings for Mike's birthday. I loved being able to take pictures...naturally.
Huddy...Can I please keep you! Swirly suckers every day.
One of the many family photos that I took. It is kind of a cool photo.

Sorry this one is not as good because I did not take it. Just kidding Jeremy. I love it. I love the other one too.

The boys playing DS while we wait for food.
I love how the light from the DS plays into this picture.
I love this picture! How cute are they! Shana you look amazing. Bet you can't wait for that wii fit so you can look even better(Mike made me type that)
God love this age...who needs quarters when they can just pretend to play.
Mommy...Bionica has her camera in my face again.
This picture is Christmas card material! I LOVE it.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Mike!

    Is Shana still pregnant? Wouldn't have ever know by the pics. I think that she looks just beautiful. Shana. you won't need a wii fit! Those boys and baby girl will keep you moving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is scheduled to be induced on Wednesday. I think she looks great too. Jeremy told her he was going to get her a wii fit as a baby gift. It came out wrong basically:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it came out VERY wrong! I am starting to make a list of all the things NOT to say to your pregnant wife!
    Thanks Jenny & Monica...I love you! I'm looking at these pictures thinking how puffy my face looks, so I'll take any compliment!

    ReplyDelete