
My friend Shana is very close to having her third baby. After 2 boys she is having a girl. Her boys are very dear to my heart. The oldest one is Matthew's age and they met right before she moved across town. That is the greatest gift of children. They keep you linked to people. Her youngest boy Hudson just melts me. He is such a pumpkin. She has hopefully one of her last Dr's appointments today. I get to play the auntie today. I am picking
Huddy up from school and taking him to lunch. Last time I tried to get
Huddy lunch it was a big swirly sucker and a soda....I was asked it it was my first time being a mom! No, just my first time being an aunt.
Huddy calls me "
Bionica" by the way. Making me sound much more like a super hero! I have already been warned that a turnover and a milkshake at
Arby's would not be a good lunch...my only promise was not Mt. Dew, not until you are 5
Huddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment