I have had a 50mm lens on my wish list from the day that I had my hands on my camera. Last week I found a great deal on one and Mike ordered it for me for Valentine's day. He loved being off the hook, and I loved knowing it was just what I wanted. It showed up today and I convinced Mike(it was not real hard) that I should try it in case it was broke from the shipping. LOVE IT!!! These pictures were taken inside at night with no flash. I am so happy. I highly recommend it to all my friends who have new cameras. This lens is
essential to you camera bag.

Pretending to shoot arrows over my head.

Jack is getting ready to leave, probably because Matthew's mom is following them everywhere snapping photos.

I love this one of Jack. You can see every stand of his hair. Too cute.

There is something so fun about having the blurred background. I think this shot really captures the moment between the two of them.

Typical Chuck.

This lens really lets you capture the sparkle in the eyes. He is one cute dog!
The pictures look great, I do love the blurred background!
ReplyDeleteHow great is that one with Jack in the front and Matthew behind him!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me borrow your new toy!
ReplyDelete