Lisa and I had a blast today. I loved every minute. I think the time flew by. I am posting almost all of the pictures for two reasons. #1 I love most of them...#2 for Lisa! I know it is a lot of pictures but I hope you enjoy.

It is hard to read the title of this book in the photo but we thought it was funny at the time.

This is what happens when women have the remote. This coffee shop was so cute. It was right next to the theater where the comedy show was.
The color shots did turn out really cool! I remembered the title of the book "I had Brain Surgery What is Your Excuse?"
ReplyDeleteLOL, did you really take a photo of the man removing your street snow? I think that is sooo funny. I wonder what he was thinking of you taking pictures of him working?? You a funny gal!
ReplyDeleteI was trying to hide! I was thinking the same. I am sure he thought I was very odd. But I think it shows how crazy cold it gets here.
ReplyDelete