Who does not love Valentine's day at school? I helped out with Matt's. It was such a fun party to take pictures at. LOVED IT!

This is the bag his teacher gave him.

All smiles....He knew how much sugar was coming his way!

I just love this picture of Hannah. She has the bracelet that Mrs. Olson gave her on. Funny thing is that one little boy though it was a cat collar and he did not have a cat. I
thought that was funny until Matthew told me that it would not fit Charlie. He did put it on his stuffed dog
Orvis though.

His Valentine Bag.

He is making this card for Grandma and Grandpa...it will be a little late, but this is a preview!

Hannah gets her Valentine bag and then hands out another. It is fun to see Matthew in the background, even if he looks a little impatient.

Cupcakes!

Matthew is very serious about his art

What is missing???Oh, your front teeth!

Decorating your own cupcake??? I think that is every kid's dream!

Mrs. Olson had a $2.00 bill to show that kids. Most of them have never really seen a whole lot of cash so just seeing any was exciting. Matthew kept telling me how rare they were and how it was worth a lot of money. Too funny. I loved this picture though.

Matthew was the calendar helper for the day. I love getting to see him do things like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment