
Thirty five reasons I love you:
1. You make me laugh...all the time
2. You are an amazing father. I love that you spend whole days with Matthew
3. You are so darn good looking. Ridiculously so
4. waking up next to you is truly my favorite thing
5. Your wonderfully greying hair. God I love that!
6. Knowing that your needs are simple
7. Seeing you play with Charlie...it makes him feel like a puppy again
8. The love you have for your grandparents
9. Seeing you in your grandfather's boots. I know he would be proud of the way you fill them.
10. Your crooked nose. I will never forget how it was the first thing I noticed about you.
11. Knowing you are so grounded
12. Being able to let you spend Sunday afternoons relaxing on slug island watching sports
13. Knowing everything about you and still finding something new every once in a while. Like...
14. The way you eat a cupcake.
15. Knowing that you think I could have a taco throw down with Bobby Flay
16. Family movie night.
17. Monday's date night "aka Intervention"
18. Your love and excitement for Antelope Camp.
19. Knowing that a day at home with me is "your thing"
20. Your crazy current obsession for something such as sudoku, books, games.
21. Knowing you are the love of my life
22. The way that you sacrifice in the freezing cold, horrific wind, pouring rain to provide for us. I could never thank you enough for that. You are my hero for that.
23. Your legs. God I love your legs:-)
24. Those moments that You and I and Matthew are curled up on the couch and Charlie and Portis are curled up and snoring beside us. It just feels like all is right in the world.
25, Making a cupcake that you love.
26. When you get home from work and you sneak in the kitchen and give me a hug.
27. Every time you come home.
28. My most cherished memory of you holding Matthew right after he was born while I slept.
29. Your grandparents
30. Our history. I love that we have now been together for 1/2 our lives. It has easily been the better half for me.
31. Your love of sports. There is nothing better for me than when you send me an article that you want me to read about something sports related. I love sharing that with you.
32. Your cards. You wright the best cards. I can honestly say that you have never given me a card that was not amazing.
33. Knowing you are happy. Even if your work is stressful, I know your home life is what you would want it to be.
34. How easy this list was for me.
35. YOU! Now I get to be married to an older man for a few days:-) Always my favorite part of the year.
I love you Michael. You are the best husband, father, friend and I hear boss that anyone could ever have.



No comments:
Post a Comment