Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gopher count? More like candy count!

A few years ago when I first moved here my way cute friend Shana asked me if I wanted to go to a tiny little parade called "gopher count" in Viola Minnesota. We had so much fun with our boys and we always vowed to make it back. Finally 3 years later we did. We loaded up the three boys and baby Addie and headed out to Viola this morning. It was perfect. The parade rocked! Just long enough with tons of candy for them. It actually started to rain right at the end.
My favorite shot of the day. I just love that I caught this sweet moment. There were just so many between us yelling at the boys. Candy and big trucks= stressed moms:-)
Both boys were good at giving Huddy candy too. He was a little hesitant about running in the street and that was quite alright.
Throw it this way!!!!
How cute are the boys!
A big fire truck honked his horn and scared the pants off of Matthew...and Shana...and Kaden...and Huddy...and probably me too. There was also a little old lady that pelted all of us with Candy. I looked up thinking it was going to be a young kid and it was this sweet little old lady that must have had some arm on her!
Huddy waved at everybody
Swoot! I scored a licorice:-)
The creepiest clown ever giving Matthew a haircut. He cut Kaden and Huddy too but my shots were horrible.
Scrambling for candy, the boys got so much it was insane. I should post a picture of it. It looks like Halloween loot.
Huddy used his charm on the ice cream truck lady to get a super cool popsicle.
Bubbles....Bubbles....Bubbles
The End!

2 comments:

  1. Monica,

    All clowns are equally creepy.
    Cheers from Zion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that clowns are creepy! My little girls would have been in tears!

    ReplyDelete