Dear Cheryl,I want to tell you what I think of you today. There are so many things that amaze me about you. Your smart, beautiful, and giving. You are honestly the best mother in law a girl could ever have. I know that it is easy to say when you are 1600 miles away but it is true. I also know that you do not take complements well. I think there is a part of you that does not think you deserve them. I can't think of anyone who deserves them more. You always always put others before you. You have made a lifetime of helping others. I admire your giving and selfless nature so much. I think the world of you! You have seen me at my worst and totally understood.
You have been a great mother. There is so much of you in Mike that at times I have to stop and laugh. I am quite sure that it was not picking his toes. This picture was taken just before you found out you were going to be a mom(carbon dating;-). It makes me think about how much your life was about to change. Thank you for raising your son to be an amazing husband and father. He makes me count my blessings everyday.
You are the very best grandmother a little boy could have. I wonder if you have a connection with someone in the Post Office because your mail always gets here on the day it should(like Matthew's last day of school card). I wish for you all the love in the world. I hope you have a birthday with unmeasurable blessings.
I am sorry that your gift will not arrive until Friday. I hope it helps make your birthday last even longer.
Happy Happy Birthday!



No comments:
Post a Comment