Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mike has really taken to starting nightly whiffle ball games in front of out house. I always love how a game between him and Matthew quickly becomes so inclusive. There are a lot of boys in our neighborhood(a lot!) Many of these boys are very good at sports and I think they intimidate the other kids. I love looking out the window and seeing all the boys that don't normally play out there with Mike and Matt. It really warms my heart. They are all getting pretty good too. Coach Mike does not let anything slide. Tonight we were even more blessed because Kaden is over here spending the night.
Matt pitching to Mike
Mike calling the shot
incoming!
I can't get over how cute my son is in this life guard shirt. He informed me this morning that he should not wear it because he could not really swim and someone might be confused:-) I think it will be alright...just don't go near any water.
waiting for the pitch.



This is one of the three brothers from the end of the block. These boys are so cute. This is the youngest one. I love seeing him with his two older brothers. They are always together.
Kaden bug. I am so glad he has spent so much time over here this summer. It has made it a lot better to adapt.

This is the oldest of the three brothers. He is teaching everyone to play Cricket now.
These are the lazy days of summer. It is amazing how fast it has flown by. Shana reminded me today about the real truth of summer....It is all down hill after the 4th of July. Ug....I know she is right. So far it has been such a fantastic time. I am sorry that I have not posted more pictures. I have been so busy with my office being torn apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment