Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas visitors


Mike has an aunt and uncle that live in Chicago.  We both really like them, for many reasons.  Joe was a Chicago police officer until he retired a few years ago.  He has many stories about his work days that I just love.  Seriously, some of the stuff you see in movies really does happen.  Joe also shares a lot of Mike and I's political view and it is nice to hear some inside information.  Marcia, is so easy going and you just can't help but be relaxed around her.  I also love seeing how much her and Cheryl really get each other.  I did not get many pictures of the two of them...and I did not get a single one of Marcia.  I do love this one I got of Joe at dinner.  Thank you two again for coming to visit! It was a very long drive for such a quick visit.  Can't wait to see you again:-) Next time it will be in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment