Thursday, December 24, 2009

Okay...Okay...

Yes, I have tons of great pictures and we are having a blast with Bob and Cheryl being here.  I can't wait to post them either.  However, I am having trouble uploading them to lightroom...Where is John when when you need him???????   I will be posting tons of great shots soon.  Including our annual Gingerbread house pictures.  I can't wait for all of you to vote!   Hang close:-)

3 comments:

  1. I don't need to see them. I already know the winner. It's MONICA! She has to be the most creative. :) I vote for Monica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightroom? You use lightroom? I'd love to hear about it. I use PS and would love to hear how they compare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I love lightroom. It is something you use with PS. It makes your life so much easier. Right now you can get a free trial of lightroom 3 until April 30, 2010!!! Just google free trial lightroom 3. If you can't find it let me know. There is so much you can do with it and it is so easy. Then I save my photos to a file and open the ones I want to tweak in PS. Lightroom is the best!

    ReplyDelete