On Thursday we took Matthew ice skating. We tried to go to a local outdoor ice skating rink first...
I love these shots so much. I wish that we could have skated here longer. The lighting was perfect. Not to mention it was a really fun subject! Grandpa Bob and Matthew skating together.


Famous Dave's was the fourth place we tried. Everything else was closed for Christmas Eve???What? That is when everyone goes out to eat, right? I love FD's anyway and the background is perfect for pictures!


One of my all time favorite things! Seeing people I love laughing like this. I have been seeing a lot of this the last few days.


Another one of my new favorite things. I love taking a picture of someone taking a picture. I know it is a little corney but hey...I still love it.


Matthew is a little irritated that I think this is so funny..but it is. He was checking out this old gas pump after we ate lunch. He said is this really a working gas pump? I said yep, this is what they looked like. He said "How did people pay?" hahahaha! We actually had to go inside!


Mike is jumping in on the action this time. What a great deal this was by the way. Three adults and one rental for $14.00 not bad for 2 hours of entertainment.


Race? Yeah, Bob would smoke anyone most days. Mike felt like the old man next to his dad on the ice.

There is a look at our Thursday!






























That looks like such a fun day!!
ReplyDelete