Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let the countdown begin






We have started our count down to Christmas... The tree is up, the lights are on and the advent tree is filled.  Jenny and I have the same tree and we go every year and buy things to fill it with.  It has become a tradition in itself.

Remember that class I took a few weeks ago about Christmas?  Well the cards officially started today for it.  The photography assignment was to take a "Welcome to December" picture of everyone in the family...well here are two of them.




JENNY!!! Stop laughing, Portis is a part of our family and he likes to take naps by the glow of the tree...at least he has not peed on it like he did the first year we had him.  I think he thought it was the best day of his life.  It was indoor plumbing:-)

What could this be peeking out of the advent tree????

More to come! I still have to introduce you to my new baby!! I think I know just the way to do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment