Well done! I have tried so many times to capture an image like that and have never quite succeeded. I may have told you before of one of my very favorite shots like that...it was at an aquarium jelly fish exhibit. The crowd was in silhouette and a camera showed the jelly fish brightly through the LCD. I've stalked random strangers at museums, zoos and aquariums ever since, just trying to get the shot! :-)
OK, I see Cheryl and Mike with cameras. Where are the photos of Monica??????? There are ZERO reasons why Monica is missing from the blog photos. Take the computer from Monica and post some of her celebrating Christmas too! :)
If I did not have this house, I would have another house. If I did not have this car, I would have another car. If I did not have you, I would have nothing.
This is a collection of my favorite photos, memories and inspirations. I started this blog to stay in touch with our family in Montana....miles and miles away. It has turned into my connection to my creative side:-) Thank you for being here!
Well done! I have tried so many times to capture an image like that and have never quite succeeded. I may have told you before of one of my very favorite shots like that...it was at an aquarium jelly fish exhibit. The crowd was in silhouette and a camera showed the jelly fish brightly through the LCD. I've stalked random strangers at museums, zoos and aquariums ever since, just trying to get the shot! :-)
ReplyDeleteOK, I see Cheryl and Mike with cameras. Where are the photos of Monica??????? There are ZERO reasons why Monica is missing from the blog photos. Take the computer from Monica and post some of her celebrating Christmas too! :)
ReplyDelete