Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lesson #13


I think today might be my last lesson. I am not sure yet. I know I am still missing a few and I will get them posted but I wanted to share this with you for now. LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I bet Molly will too! You can actually print it just like this! How great would that be. Molly I will make sure and save this to your disk with the other photos.

3 comments:

  1. Now, I'll have to make mine! Good job! How long did it take you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I love that!! What a cute idea!

    On another note, can you go with me to pick out the fabrics for your bag sometime this week? (earlier in the week so I can get started?) I'm still SO excited to make that for you and every other woman photographer!!

    ReplyDelete