I think my friend and I are in need of your help...
You see we are dark of the night hoarders of old windows.
Do you think you can come to our houses and give us a lecture?
Last night when the rest of the world was sleeping we went dumpster diving and collected 25 of them! Yes...25 of them. That creates a problem because 25 does not divide evenly so now we have to go back.
What caused or desire to collect old windows like couponers collect diapers on sale??? Um..PINTEREST
What Peter? You have never heard of Pinterest?? Well Peter, even someone as organized as you might be a hoarder if you were to go to there.
After all they say there is a little hoarder in all of us right?
Yes...25 of them!
FYI: Peter Walsh is an organizational guru that specializes in hoarders...
FYI 2: This is what I want to do with my windows
This is what I want to do with my windows(yes, I found it on Pinterest) Mike says...Maybe???









No comments:
Post a Comment