Summer has been HOT and humid. So humid indeed that our house had the windows steamed up on the outside the other night. Matt has been begging me to cut his hair short for summer. I asked him if we could do a shoot first so that I could showcase his cute curls. Mike was horrified as he loves the curls more than I do.
Tonight as the sun was setting we finally made time to do it. Lucky for me Matt was motivated by his hair cut. He is my worst client. He hates getting his picture taken.
Lucky for me I knew how to make him laugh with a secret inside joke.
This is when we realized that the misquotes were out by the thousands and they loved the way we tasted. They really love Matt and I. Unfortunately we both get welts the size of golf balls from them. It is really the only bug Matt and I really hate.
I was snapping quick so we could get the heck out of there.
Then we went to location #2 to get bit even more
This is his I am soooo miserable right now, but I am trying to fake it look.
Then we decided to run home and get spray
Then we tried again
Oh, this was me by the way. I wore these on the second trip. We had to cross a small muddy stream to get to the location.
Curls are cute, even if he does not thing so. He got teased once about his curls kind of... it was more his hair being crazy because of his curls so now he hates them.
here comes his laugh
between his laugh, his curly hair and his dimples... he is one cute kid.
Right after these were taken we came home and chopped off all his curls.
It made him look old...
Mike and I both sighed
I hate when they look old.
I will try and post pictures of his new look soon.



























I just noticed on pictures 8 and 9 you can actually see the mosquito on his face!! Totally captured the reality of the moment.
ReplyDelete