Monday, July 4, 2011

Enjoying our 4th of July weekend

 Yesterday we set out on a mini adventure...
We headed over to Kellog where they have a pretty cool toy story. We were on a mission to Mini Golf.
When I first started blogging years ago this place was one of the first things I posted about. Want to see my progress and how much Matt has grown? Click here

 There were magic mirrors!
Se we got a family portrait

 Then it was off to golf

 Matthew quickly found the water hazards
 Mike takes golfing pretty seriously

 Okay.. all Willits men do

 I was fortunate enough to catch these next two shots...
Matthew got a hole in one and he cheered
 and jumped


 I had to shoot some pool





 Then we went inside the giant toy store and found a back room that had real lamas! One of them even liked to breath on my neck...kind of uncomfortable but so is getting your face ripped off by a lama so I let him. (I don't really think that he would have ripped my face off but being face to face with a lama is a bit intimidating) 
Oh...and Mike showed me how he could juggle...another on of his never ending talents 

 Then we went into Wisconsin
Mike would want you to know that he won our game of golf BTW:-)
We picked up some fireworks for Matt while we were over the river. We both hate buying fireworks as essentially you are burning money but we always get a few for Matt. The lady was awesome and treated us pretty fair. 
We ended up in Lacrosse Wisconsin were we played another round of mini golf
It was actually kind of pretty with the course overlooking the river on one side and fireworks going off behind us the whole time. 
Matt got yet another hole in one...Mike still won(go figure)
Then they hit the go carts...
and the batting cages
It was a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment