Well for starters... Manty has molted yet again. I caught him in the act this morning. Who would have thought that a bug would be so fascinating...
Oh btw: we are down to one Praying Mantis. Our other was was attacked by crickets and paraded through the streets of Mantisville. Very sad story.
This is him right before he finished molting.
Our lives are crazy right now. We seem so to have so much going on. I took the last two days off to invest in Matthew. We spent all day yesterday at the beach(yes there is a beach in Rochester) and then this morning we went raspberry picking again. We have so many berries right now. I can't wait to make something.
They are just made to be photographed {Shana and the berries!}
Addie had found a blue marker on the way to the berry patch. She tried to turn herself into a smurf. She got close.
Off to pay! I got 8 full pints for $14.50 not to mention an hour of entertainment. I love this orchard. I can't wait to go in the fall for grapes.
Happy summer
Don't worry if you don't see me much for the next few weeks.



















No comments:
Post a Comment