Saturday, October 1, 2011

Matt's Campaign Speech



Mike started videoing a little bit early to catch the nerves as Matt waited on deck. He was one of the only kids to memorize his speech. In fact there was only one other student, and she was running for class secretary. Can you guess who that was???Yep, Hannah! Actually, Hannah was the influence on Matt to memorize it this year. He does a great job of making it look like he is just talking from the hip, but we spent two days saying it over and over again.
Win or lose he did his very best. I tried to get him to say "It's simple vote for the dimple" but he just rolled his eyes and walked away.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the "It's simple vote for the dimple" because when Taite ran I told him to say "Vote for Taite the Great!" (or something like that) and he did, but his dad rolled his eyes :~) Great minds, Mon!!!

    ReplyDelete